The #2 Webinar is no longer available. Please take advantage of these programs provided to us provided by Kristen Holstead KristenP@npsights.com
- Cammy House-Fancher’s free webinar "Pharmacology of Cardiac Medication" for NPs will be held on Wednesday, October 24th at 7pm ET.
- It will be taped for those who can't see the live presentation and Cammy will be taking questions from audience members at the end of the presentation. This webinar is being hosted by NPsights (the free online community for nurse practitioners), but it is completely free to sign up for NPsights and participate in the webinar. Those interested in participating live should sign up at www.NPsights.com before the 24th so that they can just log on to NPsights.com and click the webinar link that will be present on Oct 24th for easy access.
- The webinar "Out with the old, in with the new: Current controversies in trauma care" is presented by speaker Jeff Solheim.
To Access Webinars:
- Sign up (for free) at www.NPsights.com To join, simply enter your email in the Get Started Now Box and hit go, then fill out a few questions and submit.
- Wait for your welcome email that contains login info and then return to www.NPsights.com and click on the Member Sign in tab in the upper right.
- The links to the webinars will be visible on the first page you land on after signing in on the webinar dates.