Endocrinology Physician Assistant in Beautiful Southern Oregon New
Asante Health System Website
$120,000 - $140,000
Asante Health System is seeking a Physician Assistant to join our Endocrinology team in beautiful Grants Pass, Oregon. The PA operates as an established medical authority in a collaborative care team environment with 1 physician, 1 nurse, 2 MA's, and 2 PSRs. Minimum of 1 year experience practicing as a PA in Endocrinology required, diabetes education a plus.
Asante is has been named a "Top 15 Health System" by Truven Analytics 5 years in a row.
Highlights of our opportunity:
- Base compensation of $120,000
- Sign on bonus of $10,000 - $20,000 DOE
- Performance incentives of up to $10,000 per year, starting in year 2
- Relocation assistance of $10,000
- CME annual allotment of $3,000
- 30 days of paid time off per year
- Excellent health, dental, vision and retirement benefits
If you are interested in learning more about our position please email your CV to:
Stephanie Lash, Provider Recruiter